World Voice Day is celebrated annually on April 16. It is an international observance encouraging people to assess their vocal health and take action to improve or maintain good voice habits. It has been celebrated since 2002. This year’s theme is “Explore your voice! Imagine where it will take you”.
- How is your voice produced?
- Can you learn to make your voice sound better?
- How should your voice feel?
- How can you prevent vocal injury?
- Can you maintain a lifetime of healthy voice?
- Is your voice meeting your daily demands?
- Can you minimize fatigue effects on your voice?
Voice is vital to all persons. Become aware of the role your voice plays in your life. Even with changes in technology, voice use has not lessened, and will likely continue to increase with voice recognition software technologies.
World Voice Day resources:
*April 10-16 is Oral Head & Neck Cancer Awareness Week*
Contact Voicetrainer to discuss your voice concerns and goals. We can be reached at 202-580-6646 or firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or to schedule an appointment.